- Deluxe pack to provides intense and long-lasting smoothing.
- Includes 1 x 2-step go-Kera™ Smoothing Treatment, 1 x 300ml Anti-Frizz Shampoo, 1 x 300ml Anti-Frizz Conditioner and 1 x 250g Deep Hydration Mask (FREE).
- Smoothing treatment is made with real silk protein and coconut oil for nourished and silky smooth results.
- Works as a toner on blonde hair preventing brassy yellow tones and promoting a cool ashy tone.
- Results last up to 3 months (with the correct aftercare, i.e. use go-Kera aftercare shampoo, conditioner and mask).
- Product has cumulative effect (Meaning, on 2nd time results are even better)
- No harsh chemicals or fumes, 100% free of formaldehyde
- Aftercare range is salt, sulphate and paraben-free and made with vitamin-rich tamarind extract to hydrate, repair and smooth strands.
- Treatment results can last up to 3 months and more with aftercare routine.
See our full FAQs
Free shipping Australia-wide
For more information on our signature smoothing treatment and products, visit our go-Kera™page .
Step by step
1 – Wash hair with go-Kera™ Deep Cleansing Shampoo massaging into a lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat 2 to 3 times until hair is completely clean.
2 – Dry hair completely and divide into 4-6 parts.
3 – Using a brush apply go-Kera™ Smoothing Treatment section by section starting from the back of the head. Use a fine-tooth comb to work the product through each section from roots to tips ensuring the whole length of the hair is covered. Do not oversaturate.
4 – Leave product on hair for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. (On bleached ashy/platinum blonde colour leave the product on hair for 15- 20 minutes as the product also works as a toner . For warmer blonde tones (yellow) leave up to 30 minutes.) Avoid contact with eyes during rinsing.
5 – Dry hair completely and divide into 4-6 parts again.
6 – Apply flat iron 7 to 10 times from roots to tips. Make sure sections are thin and use a temperature of 190°C to 210°C (375°F to 410°F).
Avoid eye and skin contact. In case of irritation due to eye or skin contact, wash thoroughly with running water.
When using the flat iron:
- For bleached, coloured, highlighted or damaged hair use lower temperature (190°C) and less repetitions (5 to 7 times). On bleached ashy/platinum blonde colour leave the product on hair for 15- 20 minutes as the product also works as a toner . For warmer blonde tones (yellow) leave up to 30 minutes
- For natural, thick and voluminous hair use higher temperature (210°C) and more repetitions (10 – 12 times)
- For straighter and longer results ensure your hair sections are very thin when applying the iron (You should be able to see you finger through your hair).
- If necessary, ask a friend to help you with the flat iron.
For longer lasting results we highly recommend using go-Kera™ After Care Shampoo, Conditioner and Mask. Alternate each wash by using Shampoo and Mask, then Shampoo and Conditioner. Especially on your first wash it is important to use go-Kera™ Deep Hydration Mask.
Use a blow dryer to dry your hair after every wash.
Please watch the step-by-step video by clicking here.